press conferences

i am getting more and more pi**ssed off with press conferences its the same again and again and i know my ass manager can do then but he talks sh*T and its a waste of time and is there a bug in spain i am a big barcelona fan so i start with them before i played a game marquez out 3 months puyol 7 months messi 5 month messi missed nearly all season as did puyol as we all know that done's happan after i move to roma after that i start again i was barc same again this time keita out 7 months messi 3 months dani alves 5 months its ******** i put my players on light training as well things need to happen to this game or people will not buy fm2010 thanks all the best for 2009

I know what he means with the press conference's. It's the same questions over and over, with only strongly disagree to strongly agree to choose from.

Are you playing with the newest patch? My game's now fine, since i installed it :)

i love fm i have been playing it since 1993 its just who needs press conference i am barc in the press con who do you think will win the liga bbva do you really think i am going to say real mardrid or some one alse what do you think is the stongesd part of your team fowards midfield def or keeper my fowards 2 games later what part of your team is the stongesd same thing over and over plus many more to many to list i think a lot of people will agree

Archived