friendlies accepted but missing

hi, playing Wolves. I sent out invitations for matches for the second season and had several accepted but they are not showing up on the Match list screen. I also had another team ask me for the same date and accepted. the latter on showed up. Will I end up with two games on one day or did the game just lose the first set of games?

Ive had the same thing happen to me aswell, usually my assman arranges the friendlies then if one gets cancelled 4 or 5 of the other friendlies disappear.

If they dont appear in the fixture lists then they have been removed so if you arrange a friendly on the same date then you only play the one that appears on the list. (hope that makes sense) :-)

I had this a fair bit in FM08. As giggs129 mentioned, if they don't appear in the Fixtures list, then they will not be played. It only really happened to me when I arranged the firendly for like, 1 or 2 days after the current date, and the team "accepted" but by then it was too short notice.

Hi mate -

I have regularly encountered said problem. It usually occurs when you leave the friendly arranging screen whilst in the middle of arranging one ( i.e you are trying to set up a friendly against someone but whilst arranging you decide to check out their league ). Then it says they have accepted but the fixture is not in the list.

I have found the only way around this is by arranging the friendly for a different date.

Also just incase you may not be aware I can confirm that even though it has said they accepted the friendly - as it is not showing in your fixtures screen - you will NOT end up playing the (invisible) friendly in case you feared a bug.

Hope This Helps

thanks for the input. yea i sent out for friendlies. confirmed each one. saw them on the list with ?'s beside them. Then clicked continue and got acceptance messages from the clubs. When i went to view the fixture list again, they were not there. so now i have to go back and arrange more hoping they will stay there after being accepted.

thanks again.

I sent out invitations for matches for the second season and had several accepted but they are not showing up on the Match list screen.QUOTE]

I've had this problem since about fm07. Exactly as you described it, however not only in the second season.

Archived