Become a legend...

I've just been playing Pro Evo's new Become a Legend mode. So I thought would it be possible to do this in FM. Then I realised I've done it hundreds of times. I would regularly edit myself into the database and see myself rise up the ranks. Usually I'd never buy myself, but just to see my name in the England squad and scoring and stuff...

Nothing better than seeing yourself starting over Adebayor in the Arsenal squad.

Anyone else agree?

Read this post.

The player at the top of the post is "Charlie Margot" - the fictional son of user mag man (who's post it is). So the feature you ask of is actually almost in the game. I would, however, love to have the option at the start of the game to "add yourself" as a 15/16 year old player, with random attributes and abilities, but you get promoted into the first youth team of whichever club you start your career at. :thup:

A slight twist on the idea but here are my thoughts.

At the start of the game you get to select the PA of your player, and possibly his position, nothing else.

You then play through your career game and then when you come to the end of that game, it reveals who your player was, how well he did and everything.

I would, however, love to have the option at the start of the game to "add yourself" as a 15/16 year old player, with random attributes and abilities, but you get promoted into the first youth team of whichever club you start your career at. :thup:

you can do this cant you, although you start at a random club, by creating an EDT file?

it would be better if you started at the club you chose to manage

Archived