Castilla buying on itself ?

Firstly, sorry for placing this Thread. However I didn't no were else to put, and I could not find the question elsewere.

I have noticed that the first season of my game with Real Madrid, I suddenly had a player called Pepe Pla (never heard of him). However I put him at their second team Castilla.

Second season, I got no news, and I suddenly I had Miki Roque (playing at Liverpool) in my Squad. I have got him for free, however I never ordered that Transfer.

Does Castilla purchase players on their own ?

I they do, they do a terrible job. Because Miki Roque has a weekly wage of a staggering € 92.000 ???

So this youth prospect has a better wage than Fernando Gago, Mahamadou Diarra and many more !

Its a bug with the spanish B and C teams which I believed occured when SI tried to make those teams affiliates instead of reserve and u18 as they were in previous versions.

Hopefully its getting fixed in the 3rd (!) patch because many has reported the spanish league unplayable becuase of this.

If you do a quick search for this you'll find more threads and more answers if you have any more questions : )

Archived