Urgent help needed - No option for an immediate transfer during a transfer window?

Something totally odd has happened. I'm playing with Valencia and it's January (2011). When making offers for some players there is no option for an immediate transfer. It seems to be totally random, for example some players in Real Madrid have the immediate transfer option and some don't. Some only have next available (1.7.2011) and end of season which is basically the same as the next available option.

This has to be a bug because when I viewed the transfer centre there was an offer for one of my players (Adriano) and the completion date for it if Adriano accepts the contract offer was 1.7.2011. A few days later Adriano accepts and the transfer was completed immeadiately and as I said, it's January at the moment. What he hell is going on, please help :(

higuainff4.th.jpg

Are you sure you have money?

And... I'm not sure where Adriano is playing in your game, but sometimes players in certain countries are limited in how many times they may move to another club. Also, your club might have a rule that they can only allow X number of foreigners...

Are you sure you have money?

And... I'm not sure where Adriano is playing in your game, but sometimes players in certain countries are limited in how many times they may move to another club. Also, your club might have a rule that they can only allow X number of foreigners...

I have money, they are not non EU players and neither of those would make the immediate box disappear... I am cluless...

Can't players in Spain only move during the mid-season transfer window if they have played less than 5(?) games in the first half of the season?

I had no idea there is something like this implemented. This sounds like it could be the reason. However Adriano has played 10 games for me and I am pretty sure he transferred immediately. I can't check anymore as I instantly loaded my last saved game when this happened because I was sure it was a bug :p

Can anyone confirm if this is the reason?

I had no idea there is something like this implemented. This sounds like it could be the reason. However Adriano has played 10 games for me and I am pretty sure he transferred immediately. I can't check anymore as I instantly loaded my last saved game when this happened because I was sure it was a bug :p

Can anyone confirm if this is the reason?

I meant to say to other Spanish clubs. Did you transfer Adriano to another Spanish club?

Jigsaw, I did some testing and you are right. When I go to make an offer for anyone with less than 5 games played, the immediate drop down box is there. Players who have played more than 5 don't have it... I must be wrong about Adriano moving immediately. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the actual message because I just assumed it will go through immediately. Thanks a lot for your help mate!

Archived