Trouble downloading new patch

Hi, First time poster so hopefully someone can help me....

I am having trouble with the new patch 9.2. I manage to get the downloading happening, but when it gets to the end, a message appears saying that there was an error, and everything disappears. Has anyone else encountered this problem.

I don't have STEAM, would that be the cause?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Just an update, I have selected save, when going to dload, and it says download complete. I then tried to open the folder and it says: windows cannot open file, select and program to open it in....sorry, I'm not a techie, this is probably all very basic.

Any idea's?

Just an update, I have selected save, when going to dload, and it says download complete. I then tried to open the folder and it says: windows cannot open file, select and program to open it in....sorry, I'm not a techie, this is probably all very basic.

Any idea's?

What is the name of the file you've downloaded. It's file extension should be either -

.exe

or

.torrent

If you have the .torrent then you've downloaded a file that needs to be run in a torrent program to download the proper .exe

Otherwise you should download the rapidshare version.

What is the name of the file you've downloaded. It's file extension should be either -

.exe

or

.torrent

If you have the .torrent then you've downloaded a file that needs to be run in a torrent program to download the proper .exe

Otherwise you should download the rapidshare version.

It ends in .torrent, so how do I run it in a torrent file?

Archived