***HELP, i cant launch the game***

Hi all,

I have had this game since 9am Christmas morning & i can not get the game to launch, i must admit i am not the most technical person in the world. I have loaded the game & steam, registered with steam & i am logged in to steam at all times. I then click on the FM09 icom on my desktop to load the game & it says preparing to laucn FM 09 but nothing happens, i have left it for hours & still nothing happens, i have 8mb broadband so it cant be download speeds. I have also tried to launc the game from within steam under my games/launch game but again nothing is happening.

Please help i am at a loss as i cant even find any contact details for technical for the game to discuss.:mad::mad::mad:

I'm not all too familiar with Steam so I can't really help here but maybe you could uninstall the game and re-install. But this time, don't use Steam, instead, activate by Uniloc.

I'm not sure if it will solve your problem but it's worth a try :)

You don't need Steam to install or play the game if you have the DVD version. When you install it should ask you what way you want to activate the product, choose Uniloc and you don't need to worry about Steam.

Hi Neji, when i install the game it only gives me the option to install over the internet or via vista & i dont have vista. I dont know what unicol is sorry.

I think you've read it wrong. Uniloc is the method of activating over the internet without having to use Steam. It should give you two options, use Steam or Uniloc (over the internet or phone). Uninstall, and re-install. If it doesn't give you those two options, take a screenshot and post it in here.

Just your graphics card drivers. Customer Services will help you if you need advice. Drivers are free and downloadable from the internet so should not mean excessive time or cost.

This year made significant technical advances that may require your hardware or drivers to be slightly more advanced than previous versions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived