Onicas *Please read*

I started a game with Hull last night and was reading through the Hull City thread. Loads of people where saying how good Onicas is and that he gets 40 goals a season. So i typed his name into the sarch bar and nothing came up, even though i had large database. So i asked in that thread what league you have to have active to sign him. Could someone please tell me? Thanks.

EDIT: I made this thread because nobody is active on there this mroning and would like an answer asap.

if you've installed through Steam then your Data Editor should be found in C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2009\tools\data editor. you can aslo add it to the list of application that comes up when you open up Steam by clicking 'Add non-Steam' game and finding it.

I cant. For some reason my game is only installed on steam so i cant add skins or stuff like that as there is no folders for some reason :S If you could do it for me that would be great :)

Hello mate, not sure about the player but you can add skins and graphics to Steam activated games. Just save them in: C:Programme files/Steam/Skins. If there isn't a skins folder there then just create one. This worked for me!

Archived