Manager milestones/press conferences

Just a random thought... but I'd have expected with the introduction of press conferences, manager milestones (50th game, 50th win, 100th game, 1st year in charge etc) would've played a bigger part to go hand in hand. I was really disappointed when I was told in my inbox I was about to manage my 100th game with Rotherham but there was no press conference for that match!

1) Has anyone had a press con where they're asked about a manager milestone? or

2) Surely there should be press conferences with more manager milestones, not just the first competitive game?

If anyone has hit 1000 games with FM09 and isn't a student, they really need to get out more.

I think a lot of people that work have a lot more chances of reaching the 1000 games than me :(

(University blows)

Ill be happy if I ever finish my second season in my Benfica save :p

A lot of very important stats seem to just evade the radar and I don't think it would be that hard to add. I went 12 seasons unbeaten at home in league, cup and Europe with FC Bayern and when I was finally beaten nothing was said :(

In 07 i use a 4-3-3 at home & a 4-4-2 at away matches, the game just doesnt seem to "know" and usually posts a news item about 'tactical tinkering comes undone' when i lose the match, i havent really progressed more than 6 games with the 09 demo and i feel i miss a lot of ingame news due to it being seperated into multiple areas (i like the League Roundup tho).

and yes 4457, news items/conferences could be classed as a missed opportunity but would you really want another extra conference as they stand now ?

• 1 month later...

Archived