competition rule changes

I have managed on the game in Russia and Hong Kong where there are restriction on overseas players and within the league structure

However, come the second and third season there are rule changes on restrictions of overseas players. For example in season one of Hong Kong you can field 6 foreign players but come season two you can only field five and there is a team less in the division.

I have seen something similar happen on player restrictions in Russia and fewer teams in the 2nd division too

It's not that i have a problem with this as i know the league changes it's rules each year but can we please have a news item telling us about it!? I have ended up with a spare/too many overseas players to keep happy and it's very frsutrating!

That probably happened without warning because compeition rules might be changing next season in real life, which are usually implimented into FM this way.

Isnt that the only way for rules to change? :p

Id like the league structures to be change in long term games but oh well :(

• 1 month later...
That probably happened without warning because compeition rules might be changing next season in real life, which are usually implimented into FM this way.

i think it has always been like that

if player x has played one game less then the required amount when the league has been won, then players a further 2 fixture, he will be entitled to a league winners medal

Archived