I've just scored from a corner!!

I was just catching up on my goals since I'd been browsing on the forums and stumbled upon this wonder goal by Stephano Fiore on his debut for my leeds team. Anyone else had one of these?

Here's the .PKM, it's the third goal: http://rapidshare.com/files/178972327/Farsley_v_Leeds.pkm

No but I've got Fiore on my game. Where do you play him. He never performs in the AMC role, because of the AMC bug.

No but I've got Fiore on my game. Where do you play him. He never performs in the AMC role, because of the AMC bug.

I've never heard of the AMC bug, i just play him on the wings in an attacking 4-4-2 formation, he's been an absolute star for me so far, but I'm only a few games in. What team are you mattant250?

In 9.2.0 no-one gets a good rating on AMC unless they score or something, theres a thread on it lower down the page called bugs in 9.2 or something like that.

I'm Leeds too Ventresto.

well that's not true.. I've played

Andrea Russotto

there for quite a while and he constantly got 7.5 to even 8.5 ratings.. in fact he played better as AMC than as MR/AMR.

I do agree that there's some tweaking required (also for central midfielders!).

BTT: never scored a direct corner goal (which I assume this pkm shows), so well done.

yeah ive scored from a corner at least once, actually it was.... playoff final i seem to remember? i remember it was VERY late on in a very important game lol to snatch me an equaliser

on a side note i have also scored from a keeper kicking from his hands! it was like on one of those football error videos, bigggggg long kick, forward was going to head it on but missed it, took a huge bounce, goalie was in no-mans land and it went over him and into the goal hahaha was quite awesome :p

well that's not true.. I've played

Andrea Russotto

there for quite a while and he constantly got 7.5 to even 8.5 ratings.. in fact he played better as AMC than as MR/AMR.

I do agree that there's some tweaking required (also for central midfielders!).

BTT: never scored a direct corner goal (which I assume this pkm shows), so well done.

Why did you use the spoiler?

Archived