Another patch coming?

Maybe.

It's reasonable to assume that if this is the case we'll let people know. Until then, no need to speculate.

Surely there will have to be? Won't the FM09 match engine keep pace with FM Live; since they are the same?

Also, will FM09 continue to get match engine updates once FM10 comes around? Data is less of a concern for me, but since the match engine seems to be, more or less, the constant between versions I never understand why that can't continue to be supported.

Surely there will have to be? Won't the FM09 match engine keep pace with FM Live; since they are the same?

Also, will FM09 continue to get match engine updates once FM10 comes around? Data is less of a concern for me, but since the match engine seems to be, more or less, the constant between versions I never understand why that can't continue to be supported.

Once FM10 is out you will not get any more ME patches for FM09. Not much use to you, I know, but 3rd parties often bring out data updates. There's one for CM01/02 that brings you up to date with Sept 2008!

Archived