Can't call up player into San Marino National Team

I start the game with san marino in italy serie 2b league and play 10 seasons. Now it is season 2018/2019 and i am both the manager of san marino (club and national team).

i have 3 new gen player with huge potential and their second nationality are italy, i want to call them into the san marino national team, but 2 of them prefer to play for italy and i can't call them, that's fine. However, a player prefer to play for San Marino in his nationality happiness, and i can't call him up neither, how come? I 've checked that he hasn't any cap from italy, in his national team column i can only ask the scout report and can't ask him to play in the san marino national team, is it a bug?

I've had that, does it say that they "feel they may opt for San Marino", as that would imply they are yet to decide whether to commit to San Marino or wait for a chance with Italy.

ic...

then how long should i wait for his decision? i am hunger for those talents to play for san marino

It's usually if they are in a squad, regardless of if they have played.

So if they are in the Italy U21 squad, then you can't call them up.

It's best to wait until they are injured and therefore dropped from that squad, then nip in quick.

Archived