debt

Hello there.

I am an FM virgin, 09 is the first FM game i have purchased.

I didnt really know what i was doing, and ended up at Weymouth.

The club is making a loss every month, and i have not got a clue how to stop the rot.

Any tips :S ?

Hello there.

I am an FM virgin, 09 is the first FM game i have purchased.

I didnt really know what i was doing, and ended up at Weymouth.

The club is making a loss every month, and i have not got a clue how to stop the rot.

Any tips :S ?

This is pretty normal mate, the only way you can really make a profit is to sell some players and win some trophies, also good sponsors help. Dont stress, it will all work out.

You can look at it like this:

Make losses through the season, make profits at end of and beginning of season, to lose those profits again through the season.

basically, you get all your competition money, TV money (if applicable) and season ticket money at the end of and start of each season. Making a loss at any other time is normal.

Yep loss is almost certain at a lower league club and im also weymouth doing terrible though, coming 19th with 6 games to go, but only a couple of games ago i was 14th so its pretty close down at the bottom. Like mentioned above do well in comps unlike me lol

I did get into the quarters of the conference leagye cup and 1st round of fa cup though but im still in debt. I'll stop writing now becoz i'm blabbing on

What I find really annoying though is that while people (including myself) suggest doing well as a means of making money, the squad bonuses are exorbitant! I earned something like £70k for winning L2... and paid out £190k!

Archived