Transfer deadline day

Is there any way to slow time spacings on transfer day deadline. I needed a right back direly so put in a bid for valon behrami that would get accepted. This got accepted at 19.00 so I put in a contract he would not refuse. Pressed continue and it jumped to 22.45 then again and it was 00.00. I got a message saying trannsfer cancelled. I thought I had left myself plenty of time so is there any way to make the timing jumps more frequent like every 15 minutes?

They already are more frequent on deadline day aren't they? I was always under this impression although it could be my imagination flaring up again :confused:

Yes they are more frequent on deadline day. I think the OP wants to make them even more frequent though.

There really should be though ahmufcwafc, for occasions such as this. It says on the hints and tips (that come up during processing);

"During transfer deadline day, the in-game clock will stop at more regular intervals so clubs can rush through those last-minute deals"

Shame it didn't this time. :(

Yes they are more frequent on deadline day. I think the OP wants to make them even more frequent though.

Ah nice one cheers for clearing that up :thup:

To the OP, this has happened to me too, but I have also had it go the other way and the player has signed, so I think you just gotta accept he didn't sign it in time,

I'm sure it happens IRL too, although if this does happen in game, I would like to see more information than just transfer cancelled you know? Just something to say, he rejected it or he will sign in January if the 2 clubs agree, that kinda thing

Archived