Conceeding late goals

in my last ten games i've conceeded goals in the last 15 minutes, some 4 mins into injury time.

Any suggestions please

That's when most goals are scored in real life isn't it? Learn how to adjust your tactics / bring on defensive players in the last 15 minutes. Don't assume it's a bug.

in my last ten games i've conceeded goals in the last 15 minutes, some 4 mins into injury time.

Any suggestions please

Best to check your defenders / goalkeepers concentration, thats mostly where the problem lies.

You might also want to note that the AI does make some teams go 4-2-4 or even 2-4-4 in the last 5 mins (not including injury time) when they are a goal down. Expectedly, opponents do get pretty good chances late into the game, especially when your formation is a more attacking one. Best to change things for your team to abit more defensive towards the end.

Hate to ask the obvious but are you patched to 9.2?

9.1 had a lot of unrealistic comebacks for me. Worst of all was when I dominated the first half 2-0, I found it very difficult to expand on that lead or even hold onto it.

If I'm defending a narrow lead now I go ultra defensive when the clock hits 80 mins no matter who I am playing, and this works more often than not. On patch 9.2 that is.

Archived