Attempting to go back to 9.1, advice?

Why do you want to go back to a lesser patch with more bugs in? Is the game not working with 9.2.0?

You can change Steams auto-patching ways in the options (within Steam). Just set it to not auto-update. If you install from disc, then authenticate via Steam this should be fine. If you download through Steam I'm not sure if it will put the patch on during download. I'd assume it would patch after installation so if you have auto-patching off you should be fine.

Why do you want to go back to a lesser patch with more bugs in? Is the game not working with 9.2.0?

i myself have gone back to 9.1.0 as i find that the games more enjoyable with 9.1 there just isnt the same enjoyment factor i dont know why there just isnt it could be because the transfer budgets are lenn on 9.2.

You can change Steams auto-patching ways in the options (within Steam). Just set it to not auto-update. If you install from disc, then authenticate via Steam this should be fine. If you download through Steam I'm not sure if it will put the patch on during download. I'd assume it would patch after installation so if you have auto-patching off you should be fine.

It worked find but the match engine is making me hate the game. Just can't stand it anymore. If you install via steam before you can launch the game it updates to 9.2. Turning off auto updates has no effect on the inital update.

Archived