International U21 and U19 team Managers

I have just taken over as manager of Poland and the U21 and U19 managers positions are vacant. First off I tried offering the job to a few fairly repsected Polish coaches, but as people kept reject it. I starting searching for rubbish regens and people who'd never had a job in there lives but they didn't want the job either.

So how can I get someone into these roles, and has this happened to other ppl or just me?

I have just taken over as manager of Poland and the U21 and U19 managers positions are vacant. First off I tried offering the job to a few fairly repsected Polish coaches, but as people kept reject it. I starting searching for rubbish regens and people who'd never had a job in there lives but they didn't want the job either.

So how can I get someone into these roles, and has this happened to other ppl or just me?

I think your best bet would be to search for managers that speak polish, managers without polish in their vocabulary are more likely to reject, and also I wouldnt try and sign coaches as managers, try for unemployed managers or ass managers as they will want that position.

cant you just manage these yourself in 09, I did not take charge of national team yet in 09 but at least in 07 and 08 I was doing all myself. there is not enough matches in a season if you only go with senior team. Time goes by so quickly.

Archived