remember the "who won the 2014 world cup thread" well check this :D

1st game a draw with italy :D

after that, steven fletcher was banging them in left right & center.

& dont knock scotland as in fm09 the si team has uped the reputation for us scots & the regens comeing out of scotland is magnifisent.

aswell as liverpool haveing a 20year old 32million midfeilder "not shown" check this regen :D & the euro championship is just at the end of the season...

come on the SSCOOTTTTSSSSS.

hughrobertsonscotregenmn6.png

aswell as this player i also had 2 20year old strikers valued at 7mill each & 1 middie bought by arsonal & playes regularly & 1 for celtic who plays all the time..

screens on the way.

In FM08, My two best players in my barcelona team (both who had won World Player of the Year) were scottish (both amazing regens) plus i beat scotland in the final twice, once with England, once with Denmark. was well into the future though.

I now demand SI issue a 3rd patch to sort out this bug and also issue a public apology to all the people who bought FM2009! How on eatrh could this bug not be spotted in testing ;)

hahahahahahahaha

i take it giant killing isnt one of your strong points.

you had better go arsonel in your next game? atleast that way you might win some thing.. the league cup or community sheild perhaps.

hehe now that would be a bug.

i feel gulty as after i bought sunny from valencia it was valencia & arsenel who wanted him & he would have probably played more at valencia & progressed better?

arsenelsyoungsterwt7.png

celtics youngster.

celticsyoungsterkx1.png

hearts youngster. & a goal machine. (5stars)

heartsyoungsterkm3.png

my youngster. would be a good sighning for most legua sides (5stars) & good goal scorer.

myyoungsterma0.png

& the best of the bunch, seen above. potental to be better than fabregas.

i feel gulty as after i bought sunny from valencia it was valencia & arsenel who wanted him & he would have probably played more at valencia & progressed better?

celticsyoungsterkx1.png

I'd love to see a guy who looks Asian* but has a Scottish accent! :D

*saying 'Oriental' is racist apparently?

I now demand SI issue a 3rd patch to sort out this bug and also issue a public apology to all the people who bought FM2009! How on eatrh could this bug not be spotted in testing ;)

I demand SI sort out a patch also, England actually qualified and got into the second round of World Cup. Sort it out SI :mad:

Are you the manager of them?

yep i am.

& i play a 352 & thell them i expect a win in every match & dont let your performance drop.

also it helps haveing:

graig gordon

mark renolds

john fleck

mcgowan

& fletcher, who scored all my goals.

:D

Are you the manager of them?
I'm scottish live near Inverness.ove how good this looks but did you edit their rep?? or something like that?

ok wait & ill post there stats & there compitition screens?

23players comeing up.

It helps remembering the names of your star players. :D

mcgowan isnt mine? hes liverpools & i only selected him because hes brillant, all or most of the players were from my madrid team & most were youngsters.

for 1 i got rid of most of the usual scotland regulars & picked the players who i thought looked better?

for instance,

lee mcculloch

kris boyd

& a lot of other players went packing & in came players like ross wallace & tom scobbie?

________

i also managed mexico & cleared EVERY PLAYER from the national side & then looked thu EVERY MEXICAN I COULD FIND & i ended up world cup 3rd place.

& most of the players had never even played for mexico before???

It helps remembering the names of your star players. :D
He's Scottish, you're manager of Scotland and you picked him, and he's a star player, thus he's one of your star players isn't he?

And I wasn't referring to McGowan:

haha

call it an "writeing accent?", when you read it it says marc renolds so if you say it out loud it will sould the same as mark reynolds. :p

:thup:

Its not that unusual in FM.

I think Scotland won the WC twice in Kipfizh's AI expirement by 2060.

And i holidayed into 2050 and Scotland had won it once and reached the final a bunch of times.

Rangers and Celtic get realy good regens considering the excellent youth facilities Rangers has and i believe Celtic has them as well.

• 6 months later...

Archived