Interest in taking over a club

I've been leeds utd for a good few seasons now, and my aim is to eventually win the champions league with them, but then i want to leave, the only problem is after winning the champions league your reputation will be among the best in the world... so after i resign from Leeds I will have to wait for FC United to fire their manager, and who knows how long that will take.

So I thought why not have an option in the game to declare an interest in teams you want to manage even if their job is not "insecure"

same dilema hear...

"sneek" id just add a player to take them over & then retire him in 2weeks & then apply for the job :D"

but i think you need to wait those to weeks or thay will apoint someone new strait away?

I don't want to cheat though, ruins the game...

but how is that cheating?

you can start with any team you want cant you???

but if you think its cheating & you cant live with yourself then you will just need to wait... & if its the red devils you want, i think youl be waiting a long time lol fergi isnt moveing lol

So I thought why not have an option in the game to declare an interest in teams you want to manage even if their job is not "insecure"

the problem with this is that in real life, no manager has ever said "I'd love to manage team x" and team x has fired their manager immediately and hired the new guy.

I think the only compromise would be if a player interaction sort of function (let's be original and call it club interaction) existed where you could compliment the team, and say you'd like to manage them some day, so they remember you if / when their current manager leaves and offer you the job

Archived