What is your favourite Team in football manager 2009?

My favourite teams are MK DONS Come on you Dons. League 2 champions and St Johnston cup and manchester United Primer league champions, champions league champions, comnunity shiled winners and world champions:D:D:D:D

My favourite teams are MK DONS Come on you Dons. League 2 champions and St Johnston cup and manchester United Primer league champions, champions league champions, comnunity shiled winners and world champions:D:D:D:D

My favourite teams to manager are Rochdale and St Albans, as a Manchester United fan IRL I tend to stay away from them as I couldnt stand to see them destroyed by my management lol.

FC Bayern, whom I support and Ipswich Town as I used to live close to Portman Road and I always start a (mostly successful) career with them.

Other than that? not much really - I've tried LLM but got bored pretty soon - would probably be different if I could start from a very low german league with one of the local clubs around...

Readinng, like with any people, because i support them.

I always start with them on every Football Manager Game

Apart from them then its got to be Aston Villa, on one of my saves i joined them after they were releagted to the Championship and lying 21st after 31 game(in the championship). I joined them and went 10 seasons with them, which is incredible for me to go that far let alone with a team other than Reading :D

Archived