Whats the point SI?

Of even introducing 'select your own feeder club' option if every team i request declines, even teams as low as blue square and international teams in brazil n argentina which have hardly any money and there not interested?

Im 4 times european, english, world champion and they dont wonna kno.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE in the new patch that you bring out can u atleast make this part of the game realistic?

Thanks

You know, maybe its because your asking clubs in brazil like cruizero and other top clubs, ask 2nd division clubs etc, you seriously cannot expect to approach clubs who have a similar rep in their own country as you do in england no doubt to be your lapdogs. It's beyond arrogance. I know your asking such clubs because i have quite a few feeder clubs in brazil but not one of them in the first division, why? Because they are not there to be feeder clubs to a club accross the other side of the world.

are people literally chosing any team in the whole game? or is it as i get, the board gives me a choice of 3 aND i make my choice that way?

No, you can't choose a specific club but the board may offer you to choose if you want them to look for a commercial benefits, loan benefits etc link. Then they are meant to come back with a few choices, but they never find any. Only the default search for feeder club option works.

Archived