Save Game recycling

I was talking to my brother the other day about how he was winding down his 08 game at the end of his season and starting up his 09 game. he was talking about how he had still been bringing youth players through expecting them to have futures etc when he realised that he was wasting his time bringing players through.

Which got me thinking... we should have a save game recycling forum/community. when you want to start a new game but don't want your legacy to go to waste, you can retire and then upload your save game for someone else to carry on. similarly, if you've grown tired of starting at the start and signing the same players all the time, following the same career path, just download someone else's save game and carry on from there.

any thoughts?

I was talking to my brother the other day about how he was winding down his 08 game at the end of his season and starting up his 09 game. he was talking about how he had still been bringing youth players through expecting them to have futures etc when he realised that he was wasting his time bringing players through.

Which got me thinking... we should have a save game recycling forum/community. when you want to start a new game but don't want your legacy to go to waste, you can retire and then upload your save game for someone else to carry on. similarly, if you've grown tired of starting at the start and signing the same players all the time, following the same career path, just download someone else's save game and carry on from there.

any thoughts?

What i would love to see is compatability to continue your old saved games in newer versions of the game.

Archived