Forum Suggestion

Suggestions for future versions

Individual ideas on one subject should be posted in their own topic. Please name your topics sensibly and give an indication of what it is about. If you want to list ideas then please use this Wishlist topic

That's been up at the top of the forum for quite a while now and nobody seems to take any notice of it anymore. Is there any chance of getting it changed into a few definitions to help people decide what is a bug, data issue, glitch etc? Every single issue with the game is labelled as a bug and it's driving me mad, but when I think about it, I couldn't explain what is considered a bug or not so perhaps SI or the Mods should.

That's been up at the top of the forum for quite a while now and nobody seems to take any notice of it anymore. Is there any chance of getting it changed into a few definitions to help people decide what is a bug, data issue, glitch etc? Every single issue with the game is labelled as a bug and it's driving me mad, but when I think about it, I couldn't explain what is considered a bug or not so perhaps SI or the Mods should.

We wouldn't be able to do it as succinctly as a one liner. It's far better for those on the forum to correct/offer opinions on this sort of thing.

Archived