Accept Assistant Suggestions

Utter lazyness, but i'm fed up going through OI and following my assistants advice each time. Can we not just have a button to click that accepts all his OI advice and automatically implements it, rather than clciking through each player and forgetting players and having top check back every two seconds?

i totally agree.

in such instances i feel like im the damn ass.man instead of him!

also it really ruins the immersion for me because instead of watching my team play i have to do all that crap. Hell i can't even do it all pre-game, my ass.man has to have tid-bits leaked to me throughout the game. And i have to close down and show onto weaker foot so many people and so many times in the game it makes me sick.

I started to completely ignore his advice, following it does not seem to have any impact. And when he says things like 'You should not hold back when tackling x' where x is the opposition GK then I wonder just how well thought out this feature is.

I agree, its is so frustrating to have to go through each player one by one. Also I would like to see the OP carry over to a new player when he is brought on as a sub, I hate having to go into the tactic screen to add the same instructions to the sub.

• 4 weeks later...

I first started winning when i started ignoring my Ass.Mans suggestions/reports.

The only time i care about OI is when a player is low on condition due to an injury or a knock. Then i put it on hard tackling. Apart from that. I don't really do anything about it.

Oh I see. I think there should be a preset option.

I dont bother looking into OI

I set mine as thus. Strikers - Tight marking, Closing Down - always, show to weaker foot.

MC's Tight Marking - always

MR/ML Closing Down Always and Show to Weaker foot.

I think Ass Man looks too much into it and I don't think it makes any difference.

Archived