Press Conference - one thing.

I can't think of a thread to put this, but it doesn't seem to deserve its own... anyway.

The press conferences are a good feature. Obviously they need more questions, more answers and more variety in general to make them work better, but that is well documented and doesn't need to be said again.

Here's my one gripe with the press conferences: the news reports stemming from afterwards. Like many of the news items in the game the grammar is jerky and incorrect. The news reports only ever do this: say what the question is, say what the answer is. I've never read a real news report that ever mentions the question being asked, except maybe to say "When asked about xxx, Jose Mourinho said 'I'm awesome!' "

Finally, why does every single one have to end with "It is thought that the yyy squad will react... to his handling of the question." Just leave that on the squad screen with a PR notification. The media wouldn't know how they are going to react and it's pretty useless.

I do agree that the news reports at the end are always exacly the same and need a bit of variety. I believe, though, that it is more of a summary of what you have said and the squad reaction bit saves you from having to go through the players to see how they reacted to each question

Archived