whats your managers wage

erm, i know it sounds good to be paid a rediculous amount of mo ney but doesn't it come out of your wage bill? meaning if you have a very small wage, trhen you can spend the rest on bringing new players in? i always try and get the least i can. maybe i'm wrong but thats what i've always thought lol

erm, i know it sounds good to be paid a rediculous amount of mo ney but doesn't it come out of your wage bill? meaning if you have a very small wage, trhen you can spend the rest on bringing new players in? i always try and get the least i can. maybe i'm wrong but thats what i've always thought lol

Well, you're correct, but the advantage to asking for more money and a longer contract, is that it becomes more expensive to sack you so the club is less likely to fire you straight away if you start performing badly.

Well, you're correct, but the advantage to asking for more money and a longer contract, is that it becomes more expensive to sack you so the club is less likely to fire you straight away if you start performing badly.

Has this actually been proven?

In Total Club Manager you had the option to give money to the club.

Why not introduce the same feature in FM? Think about it.

What are you going to buy anyway? The whole salary feature is worthless now.

in other manager games you can do other stuff like buy houses, cars and pets etc

could be an interesting feature to add

in other manager games you can do other stuff like buy houses, cars and pets etc

could be an interesting feature to add

Other games like The Sims. Not Football Manager, I wouldn't buy it again if they added that.

Thankfully they never will.

Maybe drugs, hookers, bling or a nightclub. No...still not as funny as pets.

Archived