Jose Mourinho's Son!

Actually not that impressive, as with the FMRTE you can change names, ages, city of birth, relation, I once got a regen with 196 PA and his was from Holland, The name: Hugo Jansen... Just changed some stuff and his name to Hugo van Nistelrooy, and loves RvN and PUFF.. his son! hehehe.. Not saying anything rude but I don't believe in those stuff, I have played FM for years and never got any son to any player,,, But I haven't looked for it either...

Actually not that impressive, as with the FMRTE you can change names, ages, city of birth, relation, I once got a regen with 196 PA and his was from Holland, The name: Hugo Jansen... Just changed some stuff and his name to Hugo van Nistelrooy, and loves RvN and PUFF.. his son! hehehe.. Not saying anything rude but I don't believe in those stuff, I have played FM for years and never got any son to any player,,, But I haven't looked for it either...

So just because youve never had it means he edited it?

God some people are very suspicious of everything.

Thats kool man wonder if he goes into management when he retires :D

So just because youve never had it means he edited it?

God some people are very suspicious of everything.

Thats kool man wonder if he goes into management when he retires :D

I didn't mean to claim that he has edited, I am just saying that it is possible to change almost everything that is on the player screen.. and like avstwentyone sad, Why would the place of birth be Milan?

I am just saying that it is possible to change almost everything that is on the player screen.. and like avstwentyone sad, Why would the place of birth be Milan?

Because the game doesn't go into very much detail when creating 'sons', it often just assigns their current location as a place of birth. This is a feature of the game and has been for a few years now, had Nick Allardyce in 08 for example with Big Sam as his favorite personnel. Just because you haven't spotted it in your game does not mean it couldn't happen.

Yes and the day he gets brought into the football world is where the 'father' was currently based. So Jose was based in Milan, Italy at the time the regen came in, therefore thats his birth. When you get a son it will have the city of where you are currently managing.

Portugal has a winter break over end of december and most of if not all of Jan, how do you know Mourinho and his wife werent on holiday in Milan and the baby was born early?

Might be a long shot but you never know lol.

Did this really deserve an exclamation mark?

Nomis :D

I have seen a few sons over the last couple of years. I had a son to Damian Duff and to Arjen Robben on FM08. If I recall correctly Jose wasn't a great Footballer, so I am suprised Paulino didn't come straight in as a 20 year old coach.

I'd like to know one thing:

Will the son of a World Class player have the potential to be a decent/leading player for most Premiership sides (or good chances of it) or is the potential the same as the normal regens (somewhat random and depending on club's rep and training conditions etc..)

I'd like to know one thing:

Will the son of a World Class player have the potential to be a decent/leading player for most Premiership sides (or good chances of it) or is the potential the same as the normal regens (somewhat random and depending on club's rep and training conditions etc..)

I think it's somewhat random and depending on club's rep and facilities.

Archived