Fm 09

TBH now I have a fairly sensible set of 5 tactics based on a fairly sensible 442, I am finding the game to be very straight forward indeed. In fact almost easier than 07 at times!

However, it wasn't always thus: 9.1 was random city. And 9.2 is not alf bad all said and done.

Looking forward to the bug fixes and ME tweaks in 9.3, I really do feel it can only get better ..

TBH now I have a fairly sensible set of 5 tactics based on a fairly sensible 442, I am finding the game to be very straight forward indeed. In fact almost easier than 07 at times!

However, it wasn't always thus: 9.1 was random city. And 9.2 is not alf bad all said and done.

Looking forward to the bug fixes and ME tweaks in 9.3, I really do feel it can only get better ..

9.2 must certainly be easier as my Man United team was in bad form until I got the patch. My next 2 matches away from home were: Chelsea 0-3 Man United and Arsenal 0-3 Man United. :D

I've been amazed tbh ..

It would seem that (abstracted from reality of course) a huge number of people on these forums are trying to play FM on laptops, majority of which on the market have integrated graphics, low memory and shocking heat management.

The irony being S.I. evidently have no plan for these people other than 'upgrade' or 'play without 3d'. Dropped/missed the ball there this year!

I'd love to see the demographics for hardware use and application among FM 'hard core' users. I can't imagine a large majority not having powerful desktops .. but it does seem to be that the larger sphere of FM players are NOT regular gamers.

Wrong? Right? Very interesting topic ..

Archived