So is the final patch out?

Couple of minor issues still, but no game breakers. Next patch will be a data update plus (probably) any bits and pieces left over.

If there is one, that is. The amount of abuse SI get whenever they release a patch or new game, I wouldn't be surprised if they left it to third parties.

Yes, IWC, patches have been save compatible since I don't know when. You will miss database changes and some weird things (like FA Cup draws being regionalised) but all the major bugs are save compatible and you can continue with your current season.

Last patches are usually coming after January transfer window.I expect next patch 9.3.0 to come on early february and possibly 9.3.1 to follow within couple days. Probably there will be some major issue with the transfers on 9.3.0 and then 9.3.1 (or re-compiled 9.3.0) will be the last patch.

Couple of minor issues still, but no game breakers. Next patch will be a data update plus (probably) any bits and pieces left over.

If there is one, that is. The amount of abuse SI get whenever they release a patch or new game, I wouldn't be surprised if they left it to third parties.

no game breakers?! What about managing in Spain where your B team manager signs sh*t players on £73,000 per week wages (confirmed bug). Game is unplayable if you are not a rich club in Spain.

Archived