2D classic-2D tv view-or 3D whats your tippel

what do you prefer  

104 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer

ive read a quite a few post and lots of people are saying they carnt use 3D so they use 2D but then there are quite a few people saying they dont like 2D tv view and they want the old style 2D pitch back but im sure thats allready available.

what im asking is which do you prefer and why. me personally hate the 3D but love the 2D tv view and dislike 2D classic.

your thoughts please

cave canem:p

I use the 'Behind Corner' camera in 3D TV Mode.

dont know what it is about 3D but i just carnt get on with it at the moment, and i could never go back to fm08 because of the 2D pitch it as, were as 2D pitch in tv mode i love because its alot bigger and the dots are alot smaller.:D

I use the 'Behind Corner' camera in 3D TV Mode.
Same here, it usually shows most of the pitch and the players, and feels closer to the action than elevated.
Me too i find it gives me a better perspective and shows me how my formation looks long ways instead of the side on manin stand view

Behind corner camera in 3D TV mode for above mentioned reasons plus, on my notebook I can put in 2 widgets in the upper right corner of the screen without that they are overlapping a part of the pitch.

I started off using the Elevated view, but I have recently changed to the Zoomed out vertical view, you see a lot more of the pitch and player movements.

As much as I loved my dots before, I really struggle to use the 2d view now......

Im allready looking forward to FM10 new 3d engine.

I have to say I'm shocked that so many dislike the 2D TV view.. it's awesome! the best 2D ever. For the first time, everything is big and clear and the proportions are spot on. The player dots are perfect size and the goals as well (goals were far to small in previous versions, felt like ice hockeygoals).

I have to say I'm shocked that so many dislike the 2D TV view.. it's awesome! the best 2D ever. For the first time, everything is big and clear and the proportions are spot on. The player dots are perfect size and the goals as well (goals were far to small in previous versions, felt like ice hockeygoals).

me to, compared to 2D classic its much much better.:o

Archived