What does 'Rsv' next to a player mean?

It sounds like it's an abbrevation for a reserve player but I have important first team players with this next to their name. It's not in the handbook.

Thanks

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy", Benjamin Franklin

• 5 months later...
HAs been marked availble for reserve squad. Select the player and then goto squad status. Available for reserves will be marked, if you dont want player available simply un mark it.

I cannot see where is it. could you please upload a screen shot! thanks!

HAs been marked availble for reserve squad. Select the player and then goto squad status. Available for reserves will be marked, if you dont want player available simply un mark it.

I think that only works for players in the english competition. ATM playing with ac milan and I do not have that option.

Right click on the players name.

Highlight "Squad"

You will see "First", Reserve", "U18 and then a line with "Make Available for Reserves" underneath it.

"Make Available for Reserves" will have an "x" next to it

Click "Make Available for Reserves" again and it should get rid of the "x"

Now the "Rsv" won't be there anymore

I think that only works for players in the english competition. ATM playing with ac milan and I do not have that option.

It will be there for players at a club where there is a reserve team - I'm managing in Holland I have it for my players.

Thats because they don't have a reserve league in Italy so there's no reserve squads. I think thats why so many of the clubs in italy loan players from one another.

Archived