Patch 9.1 or Patch 9.2?

I have had a few major problems with the new patch and I had no problems with the old one.

On the new one, I seen great young players like Bojan moving on after 1 season on a FREE.

Also, when I was playing a game the other day with Man City, Dunne got sent off in 94 mins. I pressed cancel and the game ended. And it would not let me contuine, it just kept saying play and paused when i clicked contuine button

So is there any major reason why i cannot go back to patch 9.1.0?

9.2 fixes too many bugs to justify rolling back.

The ME is much improved in key areas. Long shots and goalkeeper assists. injuries and the 3rd sub = injury bug/s especially.

For its faults, it is a step forward. There is also the UI lag issue which is critical in 9.1 and largely resolved in 9.2 ..

it may have confused you into thinking the match was over, but it wasnt has someone got sent off and it took you to your tactics screen.

so really you needed to go back to the match even if it went on for a few seconds

in fact thinking about it i have had that when a player got sent off in dying minutes and it showed the continue button, so it may be a bug.

Archived