Why won't my players go out on loan?

My team in the EPL has a handful of good players aged 19-22 that are wasting away their attributes in my reserves because they won't accept my loan assignments to an affiliate and no other teams are interested in loaning them. These are good players and quality of their play is not the issue. They all say "hoping to gain first team experience by going out on loan" in their profiles however when I try and assign them to my affiliate QPR in the Championship they all say they have no intention of going on to QPR.

Also, does anyone know how I can get a player that is tagged as a "leading star for most premier league teams" in my coach report to go on loan to another premier league team? When I list him for loan all that are interested are a couple Italian teams in a loan to buy. I have tried offering as well and no luck. I would like him to play a season in the EPL with another team if it is possible.

Thanks

Patch 2? We complained about this extensively since the affiliate system was introduced a couple of years back ..

There was a known bug in 9.1 re: players expectations which caused youth players to refuse new deals or offers from 'lower' teams if they were released on frees by bigger clubs.

I am trying to loan them to QPR who is an affiliate but I would send them to any Championship team or even any League One team it is better than sitting in reserves for 2 years. Their squad status is set to any of hot prospect, backup, or rotation. It doesn't seem to be squad status that makes any effect.

Im in 2018, and i cant send out any of my yougsters on loan. Ive had them listed for loan and no one ever makes a bid and there all really good young players

In 08 you would offer players out on loan and you would have lots of clubs intersted, but in 09 it always comes back with no clubs are intersted at this time.

I havent had 1 offer of a loan when i have offered them to clubs even with me paying 100% wages:thdn:

I just send them to my championship affiliate, but they keep gettin promoted, so i have to choose a new 1 every year

Nice to help the little teams out lol

Hehe that used to be major fun in 07/08. Find some League 2 team and send them 25m worth of young talent and watch them pwn the entire division .. :D

I have tried many times to send to my Championship affiliate, and like I said above they refuse and it says they have no intentions of going on loan to QPR.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, which is why I haven't reported it. I was inquiring to see if others are having the issue as well or if it was something I am doing that is causing the issue. By the sounds of it there could be many people having the same issue.

I have tried many times to send to my Championship affiliate, and like I said above they refuse and it says they have no intentions of going on loan to QPR.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, which is why I haven't reported it. I was inquiring to see if others are having the issue as well or if it was something I am doing that is causing the issue. By the sounds of it there could be many people having the same issue.

Have you tried ditching QPR as an affiliate and getting a new one?

Archived