Do you be the same team more than once?

I am a Sunderland fan and love playing as my team, I am currently in 2017 and have won every trophy at least once and 3 prem titles in a row, I am not bragging as the premier league is easy if your side has a decent sized ground and you get into champions league regularly as the money flows in.

I am thinking of starting again as Sunderland as I havent played my save for about 3-4 weeks now. The possibilities are endless as to the players you will get which regens will be the best etc meaning multiple games as the same team are good, now with my knowledge of players I hope I can win the prem quicker than the 6 seasons it took me on my last save. So do you play as the same team more than once?

I tend not to tbh, even in a career game I try to have a bit of variety by changing jobs every now and again, though I normally try to end up managing Gillingham at some point, and will tend to stay there the longest.

I don't play with the same team more then once in terms of re-starting the game for the reason said by fatboyjohnmulhern. The only time I would play with the same team is if I get sacked or moved clubs and feel that I left some "unfinished business" or am just in love with the club and would like to go back to managing them. This ofcourse is in one and the same game save.

I have in the past mate with Rangers ,, so you not alone,, usually after I have went another club ,, got bored not playing my own club and then started a new one. It is better tho at times to manage clubs in other lgs tho in between from the start,,,,as you will find new real life youngsters that you may otherwise not have known about (expand the old footie knowlege).

Then when you go back to your old club you can try loads of new players,,,

Archived