Who are the best scouts ??

Just starting the game with Rangers and Im looking at getting some new scouts with higher attributes in judging player skill / potential / determination etc. As unlike players you cant shortlist staff you are looking at (might be an idea for an improvement) , its quite a long process comparing the top teams scouts. Has anyone found any favourites that are any good.?? In the last few years games I always signed some portugeese guy ferrinha or something like that from chelsea and he cost next to nowt and his judging scores where about 19/20,,, but hes' gone this year,:mad:,,,hasnt moved to inter either as I checked..

so anyone got any ??

Cheers matey he was my first casulty,lol,,,he didnt even last the first afternoon when i looked at his stats. Got myself one scout from arsenal ,and looking for some more. Sandy Jardine as well I sent out to Eastern Europe ,, maybe a bad place to send a Scottish scout ,, probably spent his time there in cheap Bars and brothels,, never found anyone by end of first transfer window,:thdn:,,had to start a new game after re install , so scouts priority this time,

Get rid of Ewen Chester for a start, you'd be better off with Stevie Wonder as a scout

With the rubbish players he has brought in the past couple of season have to agree with you there. McCulloch for £2.5m, WTF.

Although I usually keep all my scouts until I have found adequate scouts to replace each one because they don't have much knowledge about other countries.

think I have signed christian karembau,, is that the French guy from Pompey ?? I signed him cos i found it amusing that one of the places he had knowledge on was New Calledonia (New Scotland ?? ), wich had a little french flag beside it !! Going to send him there in a bit for a laugh,, once Im content with all my first season signings.

Archived