fernando torres

I got him for S****horpe United in the premiership. I dont now how but he is on 150k a week! the board said you can only offer wages of up to 20k on certain plaers but they said "s he is a vital part of the team you may offer wages of up to 150k"! This was the same with Buffon (I also got him too). I bought Downing for 13m and he is worth every sinlge penny!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

I got him for S****horpe United in the premiership. I dont now how but he is on 150k a week! the board said you can only offer wages of up to 20k on certain plaers but they said "s he is a vital part of the team you may offer wages of up to 150k"! This was the same with Buffon (I also got him too). I bought Downing for 13m and he is worth every sinlge penny! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops i got that wrong and i cant edit it...

I got him for Scunny United in the premiership. I dont now how but he is on 150k a week! the board said you can only offer wages of up to 20k on certain plaers but they said "because he is a vital part of the team you may offer wages of up to 150k"! This was the same with Buffon (I also got him too). I bought Downing for 13m and he is worth every sinlge penny!

hes good for first few seasons and then poor after 2010 in my opinion stats drop low after a few years i ended up selling him in 2010 for 250k

Torres is the one to get.

I signed him on a bosman and hes played 94 scored 34 but there was a period where i kept him on the bench for a while as he had been injured to rebuild his fitness by giving him 10-15 mins a game.

i sign him by 34M as my scout reports his price is between 96M-109M

but in the second match he play for me, just a friendly match,he injured for 3 months.

now he still on wheelchair...... icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

Archived