Amount of injuries

Get a decent training, dont play unfit players, rotate often. Will all reduce your injuries, I rarely get 1st teamers injured doing this.

Try using search before posting a thread :), theres hundreds of injury threads.

I can't say I'm having any injury problems in 9.2.0 at all. I just rotate sensibly and keep a close eye on players' condition.

They might not be playing with 9.2.0 though. They might be playing the original game in which there were hundreds of injuries.

i am playin 9.0.2, seriously i do try all the rotatin players a lot, i do have decent trainin, i have took lots of advice on that on the training forum, honestly i tried everythin, dont mean to moan but it is really annoyin, apart from this the game is perfect.

ive never had this problem on previous games, just this years

i am playin 9.0.2, seriously i do try all the rotatin players a lot, i do have decent trainin, i have took lots of advice on that on the training forum, honestly i tried everythin, dont mean to moan but it is really annoyin, apart from this the game is perfect.

ive never had this problem on previous games, just this years

Are you sure you're playing 9.2.0? Ever since 9.1.0 came out there haven't been any issues with Injuries.

When you started the game, did you have 9.0.2 installed?

I didnt on mine, and by the end of the current season the injuries had dropped right off - so if you are still playing in the same season as when you patched it, it might still be feeling the consequences.

Or, you just might have a really unlucky bunch of players.

I can't say I'm having any injury problems in 9.2.0 at all. I just rotate sensibly and keep a close eye on players' condition.

I do that as well and still get tons of injuries. Between injuries and players with the bloody cold all the time. :(

hmm i had this problem and at one stage, had 12 players injured, but then i looked at my staff to see out of my 3 physios, their combined physiotherapy was a mere 25. so i signed some world class ones and it all went away :) lol i guess this is no help if you are a lower league club tho haha.

hmm i had this problem and at one stage, had 12 players injured, but then i looked at my staff to see out of my 3 physios, their combined physiotherapy was a mere 25. so i signed some world class ones and it all went away :) lol i guess this is no help if you are a lower league club tho haha.

i have 8 phsios, most of them are just under 20, so it aint that lol

I don't know what it is about shay given (who btw is THE most UNDERATED 'keeper in the game, one of the worlds best and is terrible in this game) but i have had him available for just 3 games in 2 seasons, every time he gets fit he gets another 3-6 month injury, lots of them. His latest is a hip injury which took ages to get over, the one before that was a fractured arm. a groin strain, 2 broken fingers (one after the other) and lots more.

I spent £38m on Messi (his release fee from his Barca contract) and he broke his leg on his debut, 8 months.

It got better in the same match as Yaya Toure (a £21m but from Barca) broke his ankle.

THEN, it got even better as my ENTIRE right side of my 1st team ended up injured during the worst two weeks of my tiny managerial career!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have got upto date patch, and after using it on my save game, I notice that I was getting numerous amounts of injuries. So started a new game, and have now found that my players are getting injured all the time. I have just had a game with 3 strikers injured within 6 minutes, 2 midfielders having to come off as no subs left, and then getting my GK and RB finish with niggling injuries. I never found this to happen on 9.0.1, but 9.0.2 is unreal.

Also, I have got a good training method, roate my players often, and never play anyone with a fitness under 97. It is so infuriating as at the moment out of my 26 first team squad I have 7 fit players.....

Massive issue for me this. I rarely post anything on here, but this has driven me to it. I've had games where I've lost 5 players to injury. I've tried different tactics, reducing training workload, nothing seems to work.

It's all very well the 'testing' team telling me to rotate, but I'm in the Brazilian third division. My first team squad is bare minimum, and I'm still £200 over my wage budget. I fail to see why this kind of thing isn't picked up on by the testers. It's blatantly obvious to anyone with eyes that the amount of injuries is way off what it is in real life. Every light injury turns to a 'proper' injury almost without fail, regardless of bringing players off or not.

One thing I notice is quite often when 2-3 players suffer injuries, they tend to be the same kind. It's almost like the game is trying to tell you to do something differently, but has no rational way of doing so, and so it just makes you use all three subs by the 27th minute.

Every light injury turns to a 'proper' injury almost without fail, regardless of bringing players off or not.

Now thats not true ;) I had a few light injuries and the players were fine in 90% of the cases.

It's all very well the 'testing' team telling me to rotate, but I'm in the Brazilian third division. My first team squad is bare minimum, and I'm still £200 over my wage budget

Now what I can agree (at least a bit) with is this part. In my Benfica save I only had one first team player injured in 18 months, (yea 1!) and he was out for 2 weeks.

But in my Potiguar save, Brazilian 3rd Division like Argel, and I had tons of injuries. I noticed that the lower division clubs that I managed (at least in Brazil and Portugal worked for me this way) got a lot more injuries. And it can't even be justified by the number of matches since I had 2 different squads and I ended up with 10 injuries.

But also one thing. There were two matches where I had 5 injured players. Then a lot of matches where I had 0. Kinda weird ;)

Now I know lower division clubs dont have the same conditions but this is a bit exagerated imo! Only at the last quarter of the season the "injuries calmed down".

But anyways this depends on your personal experience. Until I decided to manage Potiguar I never had a problem with injuries (so few, and affecting only reserve players) so I guess maybe there is the chance that I could play as Potiguar again and have a injury-free squad

Can anyone at all tell me what I should be doing differently?

I rotate players, but that just means that they all seem to get injured :D Just played Fluminese in the cup, so after an hour of getting pummelled, I thought screw this, I'll set everything right down to minimise injuries. Cue two injuries almost immediately, including one for a player that had literally just came on.

Complete joke for lower level managers. I don't have the squad to cope with this, and it's impossible to do so.

Can anyone at all tell me what I should be doing differently?

I rotate players, but that just means that they all seem to get injured :D Just played Fluminese in the cup, so after an hour of getting pummelled, I thought screw this, I'll set everything right down to minimise injuries. Cue two injuries almost immediately, including one for a player that had literally just came on.

Complete joke for lower level managers. I don't have the squad to cope with this, and it's impossible to do so.

I am playing LLM (1 in BSS and another one in Swedish 2D) , highest number on injuries at once i had was 3 in season, for first team and reserves all together.I did tweak trainings a bit and i avoid hard tackling in general for most part.

I even started my MR several times ( he was only right midfielder att) while he was around 85% condition and he didn't got injured, while finishing game at around 60%.I do unload any "injury prone" player right away also.

Other then that , nothing else from what i have been doing in previous versions.

However , i did noticed on previous versions , that game doesn't always inform you when your player gets knock when you play with only key highlights, so you could end up playing him for long time before it's noticed.

I am playing LLM (1 in BSS and another one in Swedish 2D) , highest number on injuries at once i had was 3 in season, for first team and reserves all together.I did tweak trainings a bit and i avoid hard tackling in general for most part.

I even started my MR several times ( he was only right midfielder att) while he was around 85% condition and he didn't got injured, while finishing game at around 60%.I do unload any "injury prone" player right away also.

Other then that , nothing else from what i have been doing in previous versions.

However , i did noticed on previous versions , that game doesn't always inform you when your player gets knock when you play with only key highlights, so you could end up playing him for long time before it's noticed.

In my Dover save I didnt get a lot of injuries either. But in the Brazilian league I still get a lot of injuries so there is something weird here :|

Why does my poor fresh out of 7th tier Dover get very few injuries and my Brazilian 3rd/2nd tier (recently promoted) has tons of injuries? I think Ill try holidaying on a new save to see if it changes.

In my Dover save I didnt get a lot of injuries either. But in the Brazilian league I still get a lot of injuries so there is something weird here :|

Why does my poor fresh out of 7th tier Dover get very few injuries and my Brazilian 3rd/2nd tier (recently promoted) has tons of injuries? I think Ill try holidaying on a new save to see if it changes.

Ultimately, doesn't have to be your stuff that is causing it. Brazilian leagues are notorious for hard(better word would be brutal) tackling games nowadays IRL. Maybe combination of lower tackling skills and AI tactics aggressiveness (if it's playing mostly with hard tackling) in game is causing injuries.

But this is just uneducated guess.I don't get to many injuries in Swedish save neither , not just in BSS.

I would try to tweak training regime first though, before you start another test.

P.S i do run specialized preseason and fitness trainings in offseason, so that could maybe preventing injuries in the long run to.

Sorry to be pedantic but just to clear something up - the latest patched game is 9.2.0 not 9.0.2. To check if you have the latest patch go to Options - Game Status and check your version number - it should be something like 9.2.0 30301 (m.e v742)

I have noticed a hugh improvement since I patched to the latest patch.

Cheers

I get players injured all the time and they are normally injuries like pulled muscles and strains which can keep them out for between a month and two months and then a few platyers get the same injuries. I then ended up having to play my 2 worst u18 squad strikers in attack I had that many injuries in my frontline.

Archived