Strikers picking up injury after injury.. (Patch 9.2)

Has anyone else experienced this problem since the new patch came out? For some reason I keep picking up injuries to my strikers and no-one else and they are always for a month or longer. Its so frustrating when one is nursed back to health to find that 2 others have got injured in one match and that pattern keeps seeming to happen. For about 5 games I had no strikers at all (even though I am Man Utd at the moment and I've got 5 of them!) which made it almost impossible to score against anyone. I'm pretty sure it's not my training as it seems to happen in matches rather than in training...argh, any solution for this?

Please do a search and you will find that this topic has been discussed to death in numerous threads. There is a lengthy thread on it that has been on the front page recently.

Not meaning to be overly picky, especially as this is your first post, but many people will seriously lambast you for not searching. It's better you get a friendly shove than a nasty tirade aimed at you.

Welcome to the forums Spikey g!!

Here you go if you wanna do some reading on your issue...

Archived