Game Slowness v Length of Game

Menz

Now i know that the game will get slower the further you get in, this is common sense, but what i wondered if anyone knew about was at what sort of rate does this happen?

Reason im asking is that like many FM09 runs a lot slower on my machine than 08. Now with 08 i could go quite a number of seasons before it started getting unplayable due to slowness/unresponsiveness. I was wondering how this would compare to 09.

Any responses from those who are now experiencing it getting a lot slower now they are a number of seasons in would be helpful.

Ta

What I've noticed is due to the growing number of regens (and with that, player pics), the game gets a lot slower. I don't know the rate yet, cause I just started a new career so am still in my first season, but I think this is one of the main things that's slows it down.

What I've noticed is due to the growing number of regens (and with that, player pics), the game gets a lot slower. I don't know the rate yet, cause I just started a new career so am still in my first season, but I think this is one of the main things that's slows it down.

If regen means what we think, then the number of players in the DB should remain fairly consistent ..

Also, the number of logos (clubs and competitions) and facepacks you have added to the game will slow it down. As well as the number of playable leagues, obviously. But the biggest factor for me was the speed of my computer. I had a new laptop just before FM09 was released, and I am now in 2015 and not suffering any real delays.

Archived