Saved game question.

I'm upgrading my PC this weekend. New mobo, CPU, bigger hard drive & RAM. Chances are, I will need to do a fresh install rather than "ghost" my existing hard drive to the new one.

Is it possible, if I have to re-install FM2009, to copy my saved game to another drive, or disc, and then put it back once FM2009 has been re-installed?

If so, what files should I copy elsewhere to achive this?

Thanks.

I'm upgrading my PC this weekend. New mobo, CPU, bigger hard drive & RAM. Chances are, I will need to do a fresh install rather than "ghost" my existing hard drive to the new one.

Is it possible, if I have to re-install FM2009, to copy my saved game to another drive, or disc, and then put it back once FM2009 has been re-installed?

If so, what files should I copy elsewhere to achive this?

Thanks.

yer, i did it 2 weeks ago, just go to my documents -> sports interactive -> FM2009 -> Games and copy the file, and take the database if you are running a custom one

yer, i did it 2 weeks ago, just go to my documents -> sports interactive -> FM2009 -> Games and copy the file, and take the database if you are running a custom one

WHS ^

If you just copy the while Mu documentes\Sports Interactive folder you also copy your tactics, shortlists, Training schedules etc.

Make sure the new PC has the same version of the game running and the same database or the game will get a conflict when you try to load the old save game.

Archived