saulty2805

Don't tempt him, im sure he'll put us all down by the end of the day. Maybe, if he didn't start pathetic and pointless threads he wouldn't have people moaning at himm.

I hope he finds his way over to OTF personally.

They'll rip him to shreds.

Do 14 year olds really not have anything better to do these days? :confused:

I hope he finds his way over to OTF personally.

They'll rip him to shreds.

Do 14 year olds really not have anything better to do these days? :confused:

I pray to god he finds OTF, and what did i do to warrant being called a Tw*t, that you didn't...i think he likes you :p

and more than likely not. I was 14 once .. hmmmmmm, but i've grown out of it now :)

I pray to god he finds OTF, and what did i do to warrant being called a Tw*t, that you didn't...i think he likes you :p

and more than likely not. I was 14 once .. hmmmmmm, but i've grown out of it now :)

I always pull the strange ones.

The mods will be busy tomorrow when they find this lot. I doubt we'll see Bertrand again so we best make the most of it. :rolleyes:

I always pull the strange ones.

The mods will be busy tomorrow when they find this lot. I doubt we'll see Bertrand again so we best make the most of it. :rolleyes:

Bertrand, who's bertand ... you mean Nev Pedigrew :) I'm sorry, but anyone, who choose a fake name like that, either has ALOT of time on their hands, or is rather snooty.

And, have you ever wondered whyy you pull the wierd ones ;)

Bertrand, who's bertand ... you mean Nev Pedigrew :) I'm sorry, but anyone, who choose a fake name like that, either has ALOT of time on their hands, or is rather snooty.

And, have you ever wondered whyy you pull the wierd ones ;)

I have, but over the years i've just come to accept it as a fact of my life.

Nev, Bert, whoever you are.

Have a post in here mate. http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Archived