small question

as the game was processing i was just looking at the side bar with the form/goals etc thats comes up and i see this

Away Form

WDWXW Newcastle

XXXXW Man Utd

WWDWD Reading <-- me

surely 3 wins and 2 0-0 draws is better than 1 win and 4 score draws?!?!

They have won 2 of the last 3 and you have only won 2 in last 4 so they are in better form than you.

thought you might say that, but there are teams well down the table for example bolton are 6th with LLWWW

yeah i dont know buddy, seems messed up to me but I just try and interpret it as much as I can lol. As you said though, its not really that big a deal, just pretend your team is in cracking form.

haha that we are, only problem is the unstoppable machine that is arsenal is also in cracking form and its my first real shot at having a chance at the title, a few draws are starting to creep in and im a point behind now after 25 games, gonna be a fun close run in, hopefully no more bad luck as i ran into arsenal in my opening rounds in the fa and league cups! lost the league cup still going in the fa, on for the treble! cmon u royals

haha that we are, only problem is the unstoppable machine that is arsenal is also in cracking form and its my first real shot at having a chance at the title, a few draws are starting to creep in and im a point behind now after 25 games, gonna be a fun close run in, hopefully no more bad luck as i ran into arsenal in my opening rounds in the fa and league cups! lost the league cup still going in the fa, on for the treble! cmon u royals

Try and steal all of the arsenal staff, then they will suck ha ha and your team will benefit.

gd advice but my team is basically all spanish and italian, so most of my staff i recruited are spanish and italian haha, ive got a 1:3 coach to player ratio :D might be a waste of wages but i dont need them, all my players are young and not greedy! :)

ps: ouch my star striker and second star striker and third star striker are all now injured for at least a month! down to my still good premiership quality 4th and 5th strikers lol

Archived