Changes to scouting

Haven't quite decided if this is a good thing yet or not. But has anyone else noticed a change to the amount of scout search results? Im not sure yet if its the scouts , or if its because whilst they are on missions I still use them to gain scout reports on players I have scouted out myself (and its a new feature). For eg if say my scout is in south america, and i ask him to look at a player im looking at,, in say holland,,,then the scout can hardly be in 2 places at the same time, can he? But in last years game you still got a huge list back from almost every assingment regardless. Also does it now make a difference if you narrow down the search criteria more. As I have sent out a scout to look for all players in e europe and by time of end of summer transfer period ,,he had found an almighty 0 results??

Haven't quite decided if this is a good thing yet or not. But has anyone else noticed a change to the amount of scout search results? Im not sure yet if its the scouts , or if its because whilst they are on missions I still use them to gain scout reports on players I have scouted out myself (and its a new feature). For eg if say my scout is in south america, and i ask him to look at a player im looking at,, in say holland,,,then the scout can hardly be in 2 places at the same time, can he? But in last years game you still got a huge list back from almost every assingment regardless. Also does it now make a difference if you narrow down the search criteria more. As I have sent out a scout to look for all players in e europe and by time of end of summer transfer period ,,he had found an almighty 0 results??

My scouts find about 3-4 players usually but in reality the players they select are completely useless, i tend to rely on my own scouting abilities rather than using my hired scouts, dont trust them.

Archived