Fitness Report for older players

This idea came to me when reading the story how david beckham has been told by the AC MILAN doctor that he could play for another 9 years as he is so fit.

so the idea is when you sign/have/look to buy a older player 31+ you could get your fitness coach to compile a report on how long he thinks the player could keep playing for

for example :-

David Beckham

Fitte Fitness suggests that if this player was to stay injury free he could play for at least another *4* years until his stats and stamina would start to deteroate. Fitte Also notes that this player is considering his retirment plans for 3 years time.

Would be a cool little feature

• Administrators

This is essentially covered by Natural Fitness in the game combined with other stats (I believe such as Determination, Stamina etc).

By looking at these stats you can figure out which players are more likely to have a prolonged career and play (depending on injuries) into older age.

i still think thiswould be a brillant idea manly when you are a lower cash strapped club you tend to sign youngsters of old players and sometimes getting the old players are a waste of time as you cannot tell easily this info just thut id share the idea :D

There are actually quite a lot of players in real life who can play well into their late 30s or early 40s most of the really good oldies are dutch, brazilian, french and italian. The last good top class old player i can think of for england was stuart pearce i think he was 37/38 when he got his last cap. My local team oldham had a 44/45 year old david eyres i think he was called! In the case of Beckham i think they probably said that to him to massage his ego, i think he will probably reach 35/36.

Archived