I need a good goalscorer

Torres, Carlos Javier Acuna, Pazzini, Klasnic, Ibrahimovic.

Also try sending your scout out to South America and eastern Europe as you seem to get a lot of good regen strikers from these places.

I don't know if he only features as a regen but I signed a guy called David Mora from somewhere in South America for Rangers and he is the business. He scored over 40 goals in his first season and 29 in his econd due to injuries. Currently on my 3rd season with him and teamed with Huntellar they are banging in the goals.

Also Kris Boyd, Sergio Rocha, Portillo and Carlos Javier Acuna have all done me a turn. I bought Rocha for 7m in season 2010 and sold him for 19.5m just one season later.

Try Pazzini from Fiorentina. Can be quite cheap if you pick him up early enough (£10m?). I have signed in 2010/11 but cost £25 million.

Yeah I checked my game and Mora is a regen. If anybody else finds him in there game he is amazing and his stats are incredible.

My recommendation for everyone would be Huntellar. I have signed him late in the game as he is now 29 and couldn't afford him until I could start offering higher wages. In his first season I rotated him with other strikers but he still scored about 20 to 25 goals. In his 2nd season I have played him as my 1st choice right hand side striker on a 442 formation and to date he has scored 37 goals in 42 games including 10 in the Champions League. The boy is a legend.

Try Kerlon from Cruzeiro, 2006/2007 season played 34 scored 31 icon_smile.gif also got player of the year.Unfortunatly CHelsea snapped him up in 2007/2008 summer transfer window before me icon_mad.gif

• 1 month later...

i just started a season with chelsea aswell and the first player i bought was saviola from barca and he is absolutly usless. walcott is ment to be pritty good got him coming to my team in the next transfer window other good scorers has to be the big name players like rooney, henry, villa, eto'o and not so much for big clubs but smaller ones shaune maloney from celtic

• 5 weeks later...

Archived