Should this help?

Ever since I updated the RAM on my laptop from 1GB to 2GB I was hoping that FM09 would now run the matches smoothly. So after I played a few games on the demo (I still have not bought the game), it was still laggy.

Now I have decided to change back to Windows XP, which is lighter on the system. I have not had the time to download the demo again, so I am asking if any of you think changing back to XP should improve the speed of the game, and eliminate the jerkiness when watching 2D.

Hmmm, not sure to be honest with you.

Its a tricky one, some 'Computer Savvie' friends of mine, say that the type RAM not just DDR/DDRII/etc/etc there are many types so of DDR and of DDRII, etc, are they actually the same types of RAM as in 'Exaclty' they say it can course bottlecking, where more RAM of different types cause the issue.

There are other things to consider do all or any drivers need updating, just because you have installed say a new operating system then, you may still have more recent drivers for say the plug and play monitor or graphics card. Try updating them.

I installed/formatted then installed Newer OS, Xp to Vista. Went to "Device Manager" checked for new updates, looks even better runs smoother. As there were newer drivers to install no harm in being up to date.

But hey, maybe the tech savvy folks will reply?

Archived