Werid Transfers :p

Well, with £200 Million, they jut waste it. They bought Huntelaar for £19 Million on fthe first season and for some strange reason Marlon King for £8 million as well as Reina for £27 million.

Well, it was managers. That alright?

Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd all sacked their managers within 4 months of the new season starting.

Chelsea hired Jose Mourinho

Man Utd hired Juande Ramos

Liverpool hired Alex Ferguson

Seems more unrealistic than weird, but hey, its a game!

Manchester United hired Arsene Wenger as their manager! ...

Mine wasn't on Man City. Liverpool spent 30M bringing in Arda Turan and he turned out to have only played 4-5 games per season. On his 3rd season at Liverpool, Chelsea eventually bought him for 20M before letting him go the next season on free.

Is it just me or clubs tend to release their players on free so often? It's like they don't really renew the contracts of some of their star players which they will definetely do so IRL.

Man city - G.Johnson, Yoba and Lescott all for around 20-25m

Chelsea manager is Jose Mourinho (second season)

Capello Sacked and Coppell appointed (despite Reading being relegated and failing to win in 5 games in their new league (start of 3rd season) )

Coppell appointed England manager after Cappello left in 2010.. Reading were reiding high in 19th in the Championship at this stage...

Transfer wise, all Man City

24M for Yobo

20M for Lescott

Plus i sold them Giovani Dos Santos for 37.5M in season 1.. He didnt play 1 game and is now at Everton for 6M

Well, it was managers. That alright?

Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd all sacked their managers within 4 months of the new season starting.

Chelsea hired Jose Mourinho

Man Utd hired Juande Ramos

Liverpool hired Alex Ferguson

Seems more unrealistic than weird, but hey, its a game!

Checked again:

Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea, went to Fiorentina and is now back at Inter.

Chelsea now have Juande Ramos

Liverpool now have Rafa Benitez

Man Utd now have Ancelotti

Got to admit, seems very unrealistic.

• 2 weeks later...

On my first season ever on FMH09 man city spent just under £100 on 4 signings in the first few weeks, one of them was veloso (sp?) and the other 3 didnt seem to be major players. forgotten their names. city were top of the league for most of the season and bottled it at the end. mourinho is now managing united, benitez got sacked and then the season later ended up back at liverpool.

last signing i remember was something like jack rice (i think, welsh) 30mil to villareal........im currently managing celta, just won eufa cup, 3 in league behind the obvious 2.

I've just started a Shrewsbury game today and got to January. Managed to sign Owen, Bullard, Schweinstieger and de Guzman on free transfers for the end of the season. Ridiculess. Hopefully on the next FMH it will be a bit more realistic.

This is a known issue - unfortunately players who are available for a bosman transfer can be bought by lower division clubs. You can in, theory at least, avoid this bug by simply viewing players who are interested in your club on the player search page.

As Celtic Manager I sold Hinkel to Barcelona for 14 Mil, Samaras to Athletico Madrid for 14Mil and McDonald to Real Madrid for 16.75 Mil...........before painting my backside green and running naked down the Gallowgate shouting "MONEY BEAUTIFUL MONEY

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

By the way anyone else signed Jorge Martinez (12 Mil from Catania)? 52 goals in 48 starts as Samaras replacement, the fans have somehow forgiven me.

• 3 weeks later...

arsenal- giuseppe rossi for £27m

man city- mario gomez for £23m

chelsea- darijo srna for £21m

carlo ancelotti at man city

and the board saying that dispite healthy transfer budgets they are a little dissapointed with your performance even though i am 10 points clear at the top and have a record of

won-26

drawn-9

lost-6

so what have i done wrong:confused:

Archived