Complaining about complaining!

I'm amazed by all the FM players that get fed up by this, that and the other, and have a 10 page rant about how this years edition isn't up to scratch. Seriously all the moaning is pointless no one listens to you,it's a waste of your time so stop it for the love of god.

I've had enough

I quit

Back to 08

Waste of money

Some things are best left unsaid, and never before has that made more sense.

So STFU or GTFO :) happy new year

Moaners and Moaners about Moaners are all adding to unconstructive feedback and clutter.

If everyone would post a series of their gripes, followed with saved games / matches with details of where issues occur and posted them in the bugs forum, this game would be looked at into more depth.

Pity here is that many people rant, complain and vent out frustrations but really do not contribute to solving a problem.

While the game isnt perfect and has many annoying bugs and/or 3D match engine flaws, SI are one of the most flexible and customer friendly developers out there. They talk to their customers and like it happened to me a couple of years ago, on occasion they will even fix your personal save game. (Thanks Paul C)

Don't get me wrong, I hadnt played 2007 and 2008 due to not being happy with the games. 2009 seems a heck of a lot better and at least worth trying, but then again I didnt get any annoyances whatsoever installing the game nor did I get any game breaking bugs as of yet.

You only here about the bad things and never the good.

Take it from me.... I spent 9 years with my ex wife. I cooked for her I cleaned for her I gave her money I looked after her when she was ill. I only slept with her sister once and suddenly I am an asshole!

You only here about the bad things and never the good.

Take it from me.... I spent 9 years with my ex wife. I cooked for her I cleaned for her I gave her money I looked after her when she was ill. I only slept with her sister once and suddenly I am an asshole!

I've just spent the last couple of minutes laughing at this one. but back on topic a lot of the moaning in the forums is not even done in a constructive way it's just I want the game to be 08 again basically. I know they don't say it but from what I can tell this is what they mean. The fact that SI have worked hard to complete the game and then get a patch ready for the problems found in the demo and release it on Release day doesn't even get a mention off these people

Archived