I keep losing matches

Im playing 4411 with mostly team instructions except for the odd really good player ive got who i tend to give a bit more freedom to. im finding a borderline attacking, medium tempo, short passing game is working really well. since altering my sliders just a tad more towards conservative play, ive won 9 on the bounce. thats with Newcastle in the Prem' so im rather chuffed! :D

I'm using a 4-3-1-2. AM has a free role, CM barrows to play as a DM on defense. No other f/barrows (aside from central defenders with the default barrow.) Team instructions: everything is set in the middle of the slides, aside from tempo (the first "quick" notch) and easy tackling, with zone defense and tight marking. No target men, not playmakers. Fullbacks and CM play "defensive," everyone else except for one striker play at normal mentality. Other striker has "attacking" mentality, and swaps position with the other. My wingers are set to "mixed" forward runs, run with ball often, and cross rarely. AM plays frequent through-balls and rarely crosses. Attacking striker runs forward often, other one mixed, both run with ball and cross rarely. So far, my wingers tend to tear down the flanks and only cross into the box when they're downfield. Despite not being attack-minded, I lead the MLS in goals (39 after 19 games) and rank 3rd or so on defense (21 allowed.)

Archived